Friday, October 19, 2007

Even Bad Credit History Enables One to Get Loans at Competitive Rates

1. I received a call from US from one of my relatives who was deep in financial crisis due to accumulated business losses and non payment by his clients. As a result of the same he was not able to pay his Easy monthly installment (EMI) and even defaulted on the payment of credit card bills and normal utility bills.

2. The financial imbroglio led him to be declared as a customer with bad credit history and he was all in tears as through out his life he had been responsible and had paid his bills and EMI timely.

3. I tried to help him with whatever I had little saved amount however he required a loan which could have had helped him to reestablish him on the financial front. I had heard of bad credit offers and advised him to check out the same and he later on called me and informed that he had found an ideal site which not only helps individuals get loans at competitive rates but also advises an individual to improve credit score in order to rebuild their financial future.

4. My relative took some time to reestablish his business with the personal loan made available at competitive rate through BadCreditOffers and later on invited me to US with a full paid trip for helping him in the time of crisis and also advising him about the method to get the loan at competitive rates.

No comments: